Tuesday, August 11, 2009

long time no blog

i haven't decided if i'm ever going to blog again on a regular basis, if i'm shutting down "catching some z's" or just what. my new job (well it's 5 1/2 months new) takes a lot of my energy even though it's only part-time and i find i'm zapped as well on the other days i don't work. and then there's the recent development of my mama needing more of my time with some of her health problems of late (bless her). i'm thankful for the time i've had to blog from october 08 through may 09.....i just don't know if i can keep up!

i saw the movie last week "julie and julia" and it was great fun! blogging played a large role in the movie and it made me long to jump start my blog but when? what do i have to say? what's it all about alfie? sometimes it seems a worthwhile pursuit and other times not. i'm just not sure about this whole blogging business for me.....i don't even have time to read others' blogs and i miss knowing what's up with yous guys!

i miss that sabbatical A LOT. i was off work for 6+ months which is when i began reading your blogs and writing mine.....and now it's back to work i've gone and no can do everything though i certainly wanna.

1 comment:

Hillcrest Cottage said...

I, too, have been on a blogging vacation...but not on vacation...just doing the other parts of me. I have been doing art and also putting together a book which I have worked on for several years and the rest of life, etc, etc.
Just blog when you can! It shouldn't be a burden...yet it is a good discipline and quite therapeutic!
I find that writing in a journal or on a blog helps me to organize my thoughts for the day.