Saturday, October 25, 2008

uncle!

uncle! my friend ellen has been saying "or you could put that in your blog!" for many months now (or has it been years?). okay, miss ellen. hat tip to you (i think that means something in blog speak) for your sweet, patient encouragement to do this....

i guess i have to be pushed into things (lots of stories along those lines, i could blog forever on that). here's a coupla recent pushes i've received about blogging.

my two dear friends ellen and sandy ministered to me in a precious way last week and i said "i want to write about that in my book!"  (i write a lot of imaginary books) and miss ellen said "you could put that in your blog!"

yesterday i sent a link to a friend who didn't know our kitty oxford died. i wrote about oxford's death in april 2008 as a guest blogger to ellen's blogsite (bubbles and money). my friend actually went there and read it and then emailed to let me know....and ellen knew from whatever inside scoop the blog owner (?) has that some random person read my writing from her april archives....it sorta blows my mind, this whole ripple effect of blogging....the massive connectivity of it all.

and yet another push early this am. friend abbie in georgia (see her blog at www.abbiegrace.typepad.com) sent an email saying she'd read a comment i posted last nite on ellen's blog (go ellen, she's my friend, if she can't do it, nobody can!).

okay, here 'tis. saturday morning coffee date with del on the red sofa.  since he agreed to set it up with me (imma big chicken), here we go!!