Saturday, October 25, 2008

why catching some z's?

i wanted to use z in the name of my blog....my handsome journalism-degreed husband of 25 years, thank you God, helped me come up with the name of my blog this morning as we sat and took the plunge in setting this up!

why z?  my name is hazel rose, named after my jewish maternal grandmother (she died before i was born, but that's another story.)  i've been called a lot of variations on the theme (i'll just tell you the polite ones) like hazy, haze, zel, zrose (given to me by kay), hazel razel (by cindi), hazella rozella (by ann) and in last few years i've just shortened it all to z

anywho, that's the story of z

another time i'll tell you (it feels very presumptuous to write and then expect you to read anything about me which is why i've prolonged the decision until today!) how much i love catching a lot of zzzzzzzz's. it's one of my favorite things to do in the whole wide world.

 

No comments: