Friday, May 1, 2009

may 1 journal entry

morning! praise You for your yummy Word this morning.  i eat it like honey and it satisfies me each time i go to it - never disappointing.  it is alive and sharp as a two edged sword, dividing the spirit. thank You for using the diviner balaam in numbers, an encouragement to me about my family member that practices divination to find his way at times when seeking direction for his life.  You can use and change anyone - even a diviner or even the diviner's donkey, balaam's donkey! amazing! and then contrasting the old testament reading with the new about elizabeth and mary's miraculous pregnancies. mary's humble "be it done unto me according to Thy will." You are the God of miracles! how awesome and amazing You are Father God and Son and Holy Spirit! i worship you in my sleepy state this first of may morning. i love you with my limited ability to do so. i feel like a donkey in my capacity to love and understand who you are and to love others your way and live my life according to Your will but am encouraged by Your Word that You can do Your will with anyone if You desire it! You alone are God! amen! amen!

No comments: