Monday, January 26, 2009

we will transcend

my husband and i made it to small group last nite for the first time in years.  we just haven't been able to be a part for a combo of reasons but the time seemed right for us to join the human race again in this particular venue. we anticipated encouragement would be waiting as we got out of our self-absorption and interacted with others we knew would be transparent about their lives. we ate a meal together, laughed and when it came time for requests there was the sincere transparency i hoped for. burdens were unfettered like chains falling off and i could sense the relief as we went around the room taking turns sharing.

this morning when i checked my email, my sis-in-law had sent me a wonderful link to a u tube must-see. all my she said was "for you."

here's the link and it relates well to the reason i need connection with you, we went to church last nite, and about transcending life together.

No comments: