Monday, February 2, 2009

movies!!

i LOVE movies. i realized why several years back. it just hit me one day when i was pondering those dear and near who said "z, you're a movie addict!" it rolled so easily off their tongues! the truth came from several sources.....i knew they were right. 

i love stories and i love details. what are movies? detailed stories in short order. i enjoy sitting and listen to my clients' stories too, my friends' stories - anyone's. i'm fascinated by the beginning, the end, and the middle. and for my clients i love to contribute to how things will turn out, teaching all the way.

here's a silly review i sent to my cuz on "frost/nixon" which i didn't want to see but this was one my mama wanted to see. imagine that, she LOVES them too. my cuz said " why not add movie critic to 
your blog?" i do everything my cuzzin sayzzzzzzzzz.

review:
with mama: great
snacks:  great
the movie: entertaining
kept my interest
great acting
subject a bit boring compared to my normal fare
conclusion:  see it!

2 comments:

Cheubaka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheubaka said...

"Cuzzin" here - for those out there reading . . . I can attest - she's a dern good critic! :)