Saturday, February 7, 2009

the sabbatical ends

She's Gone Oh I, 
I'd better learn how to face it
She's Gone Oh I, 
I'd pay the devil to replace her
She's Gone - what went wrong

Hall and Oates, "She's Gone" (1973)

i promise i'm kidding on the devil part but the wonderful, sabbatical (the "she" in the song) from work is over now after a total of six months!  now, it's

Heigh ho, heigh ho
It's off to work we go
Heigh ho, heigh ho, heigh ho

Disney, "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" (1937)

it's still part-time, like the last 17 years of work, and for that i am so grateful and still feel very sperled (we like to make up words in our family). see you at the bank when it's time for making that first deposit. i can't wait!  thank you Lord. You've been very, very good to me. (like beisbol)

No comments: