Monday, November 10, 2008

cuzzin steve

i have two first cousins, steve and barb, whom i love, on my dad's side of the family. they live in chicago and are from my wonderful russian, jewish roots.

(it's ironic that i have 55 first cousins ((no joke)) on my mother's side, from my very contrasting-to-dad's, wonderful pentecostal, irish roots.)

i wanna tell you about steve today. he is a fabulous photographer and you just gotta - if you like pics and/or taking pics - check out his website.  i don't think fabulous is a strong enuf word. of course i'm proud and partial.

he just updated the website.  don't forget (like i did til han showed me) that there's lots o stuff to click on at the bottom of the website that take you to other amazing pics. he's got FAMOUS clients and everything. there's a pic of paula deen! and obama and the donald!  and david swimmer and other actors and models. oy! i'm so proud and real impressed. now i'm not saying obama said he could take that pic. i might be lying if i said that. i don't know exactly how he got all the ones he did.......

but his real claim to fame is that he's my cuzzin' of course!

Steve Becker Photography

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Goodness gracious---I checked out his website. His photos are amazing!