Sunday, November 9, 2008

VIVA



my goal is not to post on sundays (day of rest, doncha know) but i already had these as drafts and i couldn't wait to post them cause of the fun pics han finally helped me with.
enjoy!

here's some pics of our newest family member VIVA!

isn't she precious? she's such a soothing presence, very affectionate, has a loud purring motor when she's snuggling and she is quite the snuggle bug.  like a good anti-anxiety medication with NO side effects (except a litter box needing scooped occasionally!).

goes perty cute with my beautiful favorite daughter, huh? (never fear, i only have one daughter.)

purrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.


2 comments:

Sue said...

Sweet kitten! We plan to get another kitten someday; but don't feel like it's fair to Misty, our dog, in her old age to get a kitten that everyone would fuss over.

BTW--litter boxes cause me great anxiety!

Anonymous said...

Viva is beautiful! Makes me want to get a cat. My children would be oh-so-delighted if I would. They are dying for a puppy or a kitten. (or both!!!)